My Sketchbook

Thursday, November 15, 2012

New Designs in My Shop

A few new items I have listed over the last few weeks, plus a peek as some of my inspiration:



Click HERE to purchase.
I made one of these for each of my sisters. I own a pair too, of course!
Love these! 
These were a One Of A Kind pair and my friend Catherine bought them!
Simple, elegant, classic. White pearl lariat.
Available HERE
Another Catherine friend of mine bought this ring. I should make more. I love it!

Bamboo Twig Pendant. Sand cast from a twig in my garden.


Poppies and Salvia Guaraniticas
Baby chick tagged along at photo session. Isn't he cute?
Poppy in my garden. These raise my heart beat and increase inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. Your search for Rings Online stops here. We are Thia, an online store for Ladies Fashion Jewellery offers Artificial Jewellery like Rings, Earrings, Bracelets, Hair Pins etc

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin