Saturday, January 24, 2009
I've been tagged by Danielle Embry, who is a fellow Artist, metalsmith, jewelry designer and educator residing in Tucson, Arizona.
This game consists on each person tagged writing seven random facts about themselves.
Here I go:
1. The only thing I press/iron are plastic bags.
2. I have been with the same boy/man since the age of 13 (he was 14).
3. As a child I wanted to be a horse.
4. I used to believe I could fly if I tried hard enough.
5. I love collections, but find it hard to collect myself because I'm not a very consistent person. I do have a lot of stuff I attempted to collect at some point. I guess 5 keys does not count as a collection?
6. I tend to loose stuff and then find it in the most unusual places. for example: my coffee mug (not quite finished drinking) inside a closet, a cell phone inside the clothes dryer (after going through the wash cycle), a ring inside a pot of soup, and a shoe inside the sleeve of a sweater.
7. I believe there are 1 footed aliens out there who steal 1 sock out of each pair of socks. Otherwise I can't explain where those socks are going. I think this is a sign I should start an unmatched sock collection.
And these are my "Tagees"
THE RULES AND REGS:
*Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their name as well as links to their blog.
* Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.