My Sketchbook

Monday, December 7, 2015

This month's theme for our blog carnival is about what inspired us in 2015 and how it came through in our work. Did you take a trip, workshop, etc. that really influenced your designs this year?

COLOR!
This year was full of experimenting for me. I started with enamels last year, and this year I feel like I've had a lot of interesting things happening in my work. My daughter started participating in the creation of the pieces. She discovered she liked the jeweler's saw, which was a blessing, because it's not one of my favorite tools, so we come up with ideas and designs, she saws and files, I do the enameling and we both do painting enamels. 



Check out what other EtsyMetal members are saying about their inspiration this year:

3 comments:

  1. I just am loving all your new enamel work, its so delicate and beautiful, keep being inspired its awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is really lovely, keep it up. I hope 2016 would be a great year for you.

    photoeditingcompany.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. These jewelry are really stunning! Very different.. I like it. If you are looking for more jewelry you can go
    gemcodesigns.com.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin